About Bajaj Superpack India Limited
We are a leading masterbatch manufacturer having begun our operations three decades back in Nagpur, Maharashtra India. We are one of the leaders in masterbatches for specific segments of Industrial packaging and with our four plants, our current production capacity is 120 KT/annum.
We are an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company from TUV Nord and it is our endeavor to produce products meeting stringent quality standards consistently with an aim of achieving near-zero defects and rejects.
Our Director Bodies
BAJAJ Superpack Management
The first generation entrepreneurs are also actively involved in the business which is a valuable driving force of the company which draws immensely from their experience, advice, and prudence to shape up its future goals, ambitions, and commitments based on values of trust and transparency.
Combined with this heritage, the second generation’s vision is to build a robust company producing quality products that meet global standards of quality, safety, and sustainability.
Are you looking for quality custom products and reliable masterbatch products? BAJAJ SUPERPACK INDIA would be delighted to help you grow your business.
What Clients Say
Career & Jobs
Working at Bajaj Superpack India Pvt Ltd means being able to commit resolutely to one thing and growing from it. As an individual and as a whole – in a family enterprise that creates fascinating products around the world. Once you experience it, you’ll want to stay.
- 1988: Commenced Operations at Sausar, MP Cap.150 MT/month
- 2000: Shifted Sausar operations to Nagpur Cap. 4000 MT/month
- 2010: Commenced Operations at Mumbai Cap. 3000 MT/month
- 2014: Commenced operations at Chennai Cap. 2000 MT/month
- 2017: Commenced Operations at Gwalior Cap. 1000 MT/month
- 2020: Thus the current total capacity of the group is 120 KT/Annum. A future plant is planned in West Bengal near Kolkata