As the demand for Woven sack is increasing in most of the industries, manufacturers need to provide better solutions to end-users. During manufacturing process, manufacturers face many problems that can affect the performance of the products.
Problems faced by Woven-Sack Manufacturers:
- Water carrying issue
- Mesh chocking
- Powder formation
We at Bajaj Superpack provide solutions for all of your issues in Woven Sack category.
Below are many of the few reasons you should prefer Bajaj Masterbatches for your Woven Sack products.
Currently, Bajaj Superpack has a strong market presence in India & a growing presence abroad. The company has branches in cities Mumbai, Chennai, Gwalior, Nagpur and is planning to expand its network. The company has 900+ clients globally in 20 countries. The company is a leading exporter of Masterbatches in the Indian subcontinent with current production capacity 120KT/Annum.
At Bajaj Superpack, 40+ Masterbatches are specially developed for woven sack.
We work with you to know your needs and your customer’s challenges and then we chalk out precise solutions for your business. To provide custom services, we have a dedicated team of technical experts with relevant experience who work on yourdescriptions.
Our Experience & Products in Woven-Sack Segment
30+Years of Remarkable Experience!
We at Bajaj Superpack are working as masterbatch manufacturer since 1988 and since then we’ve always focused on providing solutions to improve quality and reduce costs for woven- sack manufacturing. We conduct multiple quality tests in our in house advanced application lab to provide you the highest quality products.
To know more about the tests conducted, click here.
Our products details for Woven-Sack are as follows:
Our products come under ‘Plast’ series with specific naming. We have the following products needed for Woven Sack Manufacturing.
White/Tio2 Masterbatches for woven sack
Plast Super series:
We have more than 20+ approved White/Tio2 Masterbatches for woven sack industries. It is used for giving white colour to the product. It’s a premium opacifying grade for the woven sack to comply with food regulations. It also reduces the addition level of UV additives.
- Highly loaded (up to 75 %) premium TiO2 Masterbatches
- Good dispersion and processability.
- It has highly weather abilities like weather-fast and non-yellowing, non pinking varieties (with bluish tinge).
- High refractive index
- Light scattering efficiency.
View the products under Plast Super series here.
Additive Masterbatches for Wovensack:
It is used to eliminate the developed static charge in plastic products. Polymers and Plastics are inherent insulators in nature and thus when subjected to triboelectric environments can accumulate electrostatic charge on their surfaces. This happens when polymers are subject to friction with other materials of similar or dissimilar nature (for e.g. metals) or their separation from other surfaces. When the charged polymer surface comes in contact with a neutral or oppositely charged surface (including humans) there is a possibility of spontaneous electrostatic discharge.
A range of anti-static masterbatches can be offered depending upon the expected service life and level of surface resistivity reduction desired (usually resistivity of 109 Ohm/ Sq is achievable with regular antistats, we are working for 108 Ohm/Sq), relative humidity levels during use, regulatory requirements e.g. food approvals and criticality in post-processing such as surface printing and treatment.
- Efficiently reduceresistivity.
- Long-acting anti-staticeffect.
- Performance will not be decreased by wiping or exterior friction. Good compatibility with various general & engineering plastic.
- Excellent dispersing ability.
- Pellet form, will not produce dust pollution.
- Reduce state charge of products, prevent electric shock.
- Increase added-value of products
- Resistant to water. Can still eliminate the buildup of static electricity
Filler Masterbatches for Wovensack
Our Filler range improves many product properties like Strength, Stiffness, Whiteness & Gloss, helps in reducing the production cost. Under Filler range we have 20+ products developed for woven sack.
Plast stiff : It is a pp base filler, which is used to reduce the cost of polymer,provide better productivity, reduce machine wear and tear,save energy, reduce wastage of products like wovensack, ppfabric, pptape, tarpaulin, injection molding, food container,etc. We produce Plast Stiff under our ‘Plast Stiff’ series.
- Excellent anti-fibrillation
- Less powder formation
- Improves Dimensional Stability
- Improves stiffness
- Anti-slip property
- Improves tenacity of tapes
- Improves cloth stability
- Better Heat Resistant
- Improves print-ability
Plast white: It is a PE base filler , that is used forcost saving of polymer production, increase output, give better productivity, reduce machine wear & tear, save energy, and lower total cost. We produce our plast white filler under our plast white series
- Excellent anti-fibrillation
- Improve denier control of tapes
- Improve Anti-slip property
- Improve tenacity of tapes
- Improve film stability even at high speed
- Improve toprint-ability
- Improve to heat resistant
- Improve productivity
- Impart Anti-blocking effect
- Improves whiteness hence saving of pigment
- Less abrasive to extruder & loom parts
- Cost reduction
Plast modifier: It is a property modifier masterbatch formulated in PE carrier resin that acts as processing aid & excellent bonding agent to enhance the properties of PP Compatible with a wide variety of polymers and resins & Recycled Polymers. It increases mechanical properties in highly filled mineral and recycled polyolefins specially made for Woven Fabric/Sack, Jumbo Bags(FIBC). We produce our modifier masterbatches under our plast modifier series
- Improves Whiteness
- Excellent Gloss, Shine & Luster
- Improves Dispersion
- Minimize Denier Variation
- Increase Strength
- Increase Elongation
- Increase Output
- Minimize formulation costs while enhance in gend-product performance
- Less tape breakage with higher filler loading
- Faster line speeds and improved output
To know more about our products, click here.
UV Masterbatches for Wovensack
Need UV-protection for your Woven-sack products? We’ve got you covered! Our UV range is available for both Food Grade and Non-Food Grades, based on Hindered Amine Light(HAL).
Bajaj UV details
Plastic woven sack are sensitive to sunlight, it’s exposure to UV radiations causes degradation of plastic . Our Plast UV masterbatch based on Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer (HALS) helps to extend durability of plastic products exposed to UV (Sun) radiation. This is the only product to sustainably decrease the reaction of degradation of plastic products which results in long life of the products. Plast UV are offered in food grade and non – food grade applications. Our UV Masterbatches can be used in production of Cement Bag, pp fabric, Laminated Bag, Tarpaulin, Fertilizer Bag, PP bag etc
- Synergistic combination of oligomeric high molecular weight HALS
- Protects plastics from Photo degradation and long term heat exposure
- Low volatility,low migration and good resistance to extraction
- Low gas fading and low pigment interaction
- Suitable for applications requiring indirect food contact compliance To download TDS, click here.
Transparent Masterbatches for Wovensack
Transparent Woven-sacks are mainly used in food packaging. It is used to enhance the transparent property and strength of the end-products. We produce transparent Masterbatches under our Plast clear series.
Plast Clear is a talc base and formulated in PE carrier resin that acts as a nucleating agent, enhances printing and stiffness with optimum transparency of PP/HDPE/LDPE/LLDPE & recycled polymers. It also retains the transparency of the finished product. It increases mechanical properties in highly filled compound.
- Retains transparency in finished products while improving properties
- Even flow in processing by maintaining uniform back pressure
- Reduce post shrinkage of film
- Improve stiffness
- Improve Flexural Rigidity
- Better Draw-Down
- Improve Film structure with anti black property
- Improve Print-ability
- Improves adhesive lamination in multilayer film
- Better Opacity
- Increase machine output
Colour Masterbatches for Wovensack
We provide tailor-made solution for colour masterbatch, we can develop colour masterbatches as per user demand , we have 180+ colour shades available, and are already approved by users. More than 100+ colour masterbatch are developed each month by our R&D team.
Are you a Woven-sack manufacturer? Use Bajaj Masterbatches for your products, enquire us here.